It is of great importance for MPS-ECAS to be able to do its work independently, impartially and objectively. To realise and monitor this, MPS-ECAS has established the Board of Experts (BoE).
The BoE is composed of organisations that have an interest in the activities of MPS-ECAS. Their main task is to support MPS-ECAS in developing its policy regarding the impartiality of its certification activities. The BoE can give solicited and unsolicited advice and take action if the objectivity, impartiality or independence of MPS-ECAS is compromised.
In addition, the BoE is an advisory body to the Operational Manager of MPS-ECAS, in which all stakeholders in the certification schemes and standards certified by MPS-ECAS have the opportunity to participate.
The Board of Experts consists of the following persons (in brackets you can read which stakeholders they represent):
- Mr G. Franke, independent chairman
- Ms M. Poldermans, Stichting CDG (standard owner)
- Vacancy, KAVB (horticulture companies, especially flower bulb cultivation)
- Vacancy, AGF
- Mr A.W.M. Meis, Glastuinbouw Nederland (growers of vegetable and ornamental crops)
- Mr C.M. de Ruijter, AGRODIS (suppliers of crop protection agents)
- Mr H. Dreesmann (entrepreneurs in green sector)
- Mr L. Meijer, JUMBO (retail)
- Ms M. Holtkamp, MPS (sustainability & environment standard manager in horticulture)
- Mr B. Griffioen, (LTO Nederland, Department of Trees and Perennials)
Do you have any questions about our products or would you like to request a quotation straight away? Please contact us. We are happy to help you!